SUNNY VIEV LIMITED, a legal entity, registered on the territory of and in accordance with the legislation of Cyprus under No.HE 310761, location address: Polyviou, 27, 1016 Nicosia, Cyprus (hereinafter referred to as the “Organizer” or the “Contest Organizer”).
1.2 Contest “Meallions show” is the international reality show aimed at the search for new promising Projects of flegling entrepreneurs in the field of food products. In the course of participating in the show, the Participants are given the possibility to improve their product and the finalists will be able to perform test sales of the product. The winner gets target financing for the manufacturing of the product batch within his/her Project (hereinafter referred to as the Contest).
1.3. The Contest consists of 2 (Two) stages:
1.3.1. 1st Round - Qualification of the Contest participants
1.3.2. 2nd Round - Contest shooting and Contest competitions.
1.4. The Partner of the Contest Organizer is NSNG Limited Liability Company, a legal entity registered on the territory of and under legislation of the Republic of Latvia under No. 40203069639, location address: Latvia-1026, Riga, Starta street, 1.
1.5. The total term for holding the Contest is from September 15, 2017 up to and including May 31, 2018:
1.5.1. Receipt of applications (hereinafter referred to as the “Application”) for participation in the Contest shall be performed from 00:00:01 on September, 15, 2017 until 23:59:59 on November 15, 2017 (henceforward Central European Time, CET).
1.5.2. Evaluation of Applications - not later than at 23:59:59 on December 11, 2017.
1.5.3. Qualification of Participants - not later than at 23:59:59 on December 20, 2017.
1.5.4. Contest Competitions and Contest Shooting - from January 2018 until March 31, 2018
2. Requirements for Contest Participants:
2.1 Fully capable adult individuals, who applied in accordance with the procedure provided for in para. 3.1.1., 3.1.2 hereof on meallions-startizen.talentlms.com (hereinafter referred to as the “Website”), in accordance with the requirements hereof, may participate in the Contest (hereinafter jointly referred to as the Participants and individually as the Participant). Individuals selected for participation in the Contest Ыhooting following the result of Round 1 are the Contest Participants (hereinafter referred to as the Contest Participants).
2.2 The Participant should be fluent in English.
3. Contest Rounds and Procedure:
3.1.1. Round 1 - Qualification of the Contest participants:
3.2.8. One Winner will be determined following the results of the final Contest tests.
4. Rights and Obligations of Contest Participants and the Contest Organizer:
4.1. Rights and Obligations of Contest Participants:
4.1.1. The Participants undertake to participate in the Contest Shooting in accordance with the schedule and place of shooting approved by the Contest Organizer and shall undertake the following obligations:
- to sign the consent to participate in the Contest according to the form approved by the Contest Organizer before December 20, 2017.
- to sign the agreement for free participation in the Contest Shooting prior to the Contest Shooting;
- to ensure their proper appearance and state with due regard to the requirements of the shooting scenario for the Participant’s appearance and maintain it during the whole period of the Contest Shooting and participation in the Contest;
- to participate in the shooting of staged promo videos, photo sessions, promotions (presentations, press conferences, interviews) dedicated to the Contest and Contest Shooting or organized for the purpose of the Contest Promotional Campaign within the terms approved by the Organizer and at no additional charge.
- to participate in the preparation to shootings (rehearsals), shootings and other Contest Shooting processes at places chosen by the Shooting Team on days and hours stipulated by production schedules. In addition, the Participant agrees that the schedules and shooting places may be changed from time to time with a prior (one-day) notice to the Participant;
- under the Intellectual Property Acceptance Certificate, to give to the Contest Organizer the exclusive right, indicating the number and the distinctive features of the Intellectual Property created as a result of participating in the Contest and Contest Shooting for worldwide distribution in any manner not prohibited by law for an unlimited validity term;
- to participate in the Contest in accordance with the procedure provided for by Article 3 hereof and in accordance with the requirements approved by the Contest Organizer. Participation in the Contest at any Contest Round requires mandatory participation in the Contest Shooting in accordance with the approved schedule of shootings and scenario. All requirements should be fulfilled within the term set by the Organizer. The failure to fulfill such requirements will result in the Participant’s disqualification from further participation in the Contest.
- by accepting these conditions, the Participants fully transfer the exclusive rights provided for by the international law to the Intellectual Property created by the Participants during their participation in the Contest Shootings in any manner and worldwide for an unlimited time, provided that such changes do not disgrace the honor, dignity and goodwill of the Participant;
- by accepting these conditions, the Participants give the right to use the name of the Participant and information on the Participant’s Project, Participant’s images in photo files made during the photoshoots both in the course of the Contest Shootings (created both on a shooting stage and irrespective of the place and time of the photo shooting) and in the course of preparing thereto, with no limitation as to the territory and term by any means provided;
- to undertake and guarantee not to use independently, in full or in part, irrespective of the form, method, purpose of the use, and not to give to third parties, in full or in part, any exclusive rights and authorizations to the Intellectual Property created as a result of participating in the Contest Shooting, and not to use Intellectual Property for personal or commercial purposes, including private purposes by posting on their own websites and online accounts as well as for promotional use and for any other Participant’s projects.
- to ensure lawful basis to stay in the countries where the Contest will be shot. The Organizer shall bear no responsibility in case the Participants fail to travel due to the absence of visa, documents needed to exercise their rights (passport etc.) as well as if the state authorities refuse to issue documents to enter/leave the country of the Contest Shooting for whatever reason.
- The Contest Participants shall pay all taxes and other existing mandatory charges in case of being awarded under the Contest. In this case, the Participants give their consent to the Organizer to withhold all due amounts of taxes and other charges in case of a money award as required by the existing tax legislation of the Contest country.
4.1.2. By accepting these Conditions, the Participant shall guarantee the following:
- he/she is a fully capable Citizen and has no limitations to participate in the Contest Shooting in accordance herewith;
- he/she has a clean record, is not under the insolvency (bankruptcy) proceedings, has no alcohol and drug addiction;
- adequate state (not participating in the shooting process and in the Contest under the influence of alcohol or drugs) and appearance compliant with the requirements of the Contest Shooting scenario;
- during the period after the shooting starts and until the Contest Shooting episodes containing the Intellectual Property are published, to participate in any Contest with a similar Project, give any interviews in regard to his/her participation in the Contest and Contest Shootings only subject to the prior written consent of the Contest Organizer;
- when providing information and materials on the Project with which the Participant participates in the Contest Shooting and in the Contest, he/she does not infringe any copyright, related or any other third party rights;
- he/she will not infringe somebody’s legal rights and interests and will not harm anybody’s honor, dignity and/or goodwill.
- he/she confirms that he/she knows an accepts these Conditions;
- he/she confirms his/her consent to the Processing of Personal Data;
- he/she confirms the validity, authenticity and relevance of all information provided at registration;
- he/she confirms that he/she is the exclusive owner of the right to the Project and has all necessary permits/consents of the holders of copyright, related or any other rights to the Project;
- he/she bears responsibility for all negative consequences of default on guarantees provided in accordance with these Regulations;
- he/she gives his/her consent to the Organizer and the Organizer’s Partners to use information about the Participant and his/her Project by publishing, posting online and Contest-related promotional materials.
- he/she confirms his/her consent to post (publish) information about the Project on the Website of the Contest, Organizer and Organizer’s Partners;
- he/she agrees to the assignment by the Organizer of any right under the Contest to third parties.
In case of default on the above guarantees and obligations or in case any third parties raise claims, lawsuits, actions against the Contest Organizer related to the violation of the above guarantees and rights, the Participant undertakes to settle them using his/her own resources and at his/her own expense, or fully compensate the Contest Organizer and his/her Partners and affiliated persons for all losses incurred in connection with the violation of the above guarantees and settlement of such claims, lawsuits, actions;
4.2. Rights and Responsibilities of the Organizer:
4.2.1. The Organizer undertakes:
- to provide the Participant with all necessary information and materials within the time limits that ensure the possibility to use them for the purpose of participating in the Contest and timely Contest Shooting;
- to provide the Participants of the Contest Shooting with the target financing in accordance with the procedure provided for by para. 3.3. hereof.
- to pay the expenses to travel to the shooting place, accommodation and food expenses to the Shooting Participants for the time of shooting.
4.2.2. The Organizer shall reserve the right:
- to change places, dates and time of the Contest Shooting, preparation to the shooting, editing and dubbing of the episodes with a prior notice to the Participant;
- should the Participant violate any terms of the rights, obligations and guarantees provided for by these Regulations, to bring the Agreement to participate in the Contest Shooting to early unilateral termination and to disqualify the Participant from further participation in the Shooting unremunerated;
- at his/her sole discretion, to change the dates of any of the Contest stage provided for by Article 3 hereof. In this case, the relevant Participants will be notified of such change to the e-mail indicated at registration or by any other communication means the Organizer may think necessary and fit.
- at his/her own discretion and unilaterally invalidate any applications to participate in the Contest and to prohibit further participation in the Contest to any person who forges or derives benefit from the process of filing applications for participation, or acts in violation of these Conditions;
- at his/her own discretion and unilaterally terminate or suspend the Contest, introduce amendments to these Conditions if any Contest aspect cannot be implemented as planned for whatever reason, including, but not limited to the following: any breakdown of technical equipment of the Website due to malicious software, communication network problems, unauthorized intrusion, operating failures or any other reason beyond the reasonable control of the Organizer, which affects the performance, safety or planned flow of the Contest;
- publish advertising and other materials about the Contest on the Website or any other public resources;
- hold interviews with the Participants, take photo and video recording during the Contest and publish the received materials on the Website or any other public resources;
- reassign the rights under the Contest to any third party;
- at any time terminate the Contest, notifying the Participants by publishing the notification on www.meallions.show, meallions-startizen.talentlms.com or using any other means as the Organizer may think necessary and fit. In this case, the Organizer shall not be held liable for reimbursement of any expenses of the Participants incurred by the latter for the purposes of participating in the Contest.
- the Organizer shall reserve the right to deny registration and acceptance of application of a Participant, delete the Participants’ registrations, filed applications and Projects, in case information provided during registration and application process is found to be unauthentic, inaccurate, incorrect and/or outdated (or there are sufficient reasons to believe that).
4.2.4. The Organizer shall not be held liable for any damage to life, health and/or property of the Participants and to life, health and/or property of third parties during the whole term of participation in the Contest and Contest Shooting.
5.1. With due regard to the absence of any Organizer’s intent to get any confidential information, any information provided by the Participant under the Contest and participation in the Contest Shooting shall not be considered confidential, has no any signs of know how or trade secret.
5.2. The Organizer shall be entitled to use any information provided in the application for the purpose of the Contest, including for the purpose of the Contest advertising, posting information about the Contest in any media, including social media and on the website as well as on the websites of his/her partners.
5.3. Participation in the Contest does not empower the Participant to somehow use the name of the Organizer, his/her affiliates, company name, logos and trademarks of the Organizer and his/her affiliated persons and partners, and to communicate information on filing the application for participation in the Contest, results of considering thereof or terms and procedure of participating in the Contest and Contest Shooting, content of information and documents obtained in the course of the Contest Shooting and participating in the Contest and upon the end thereof, to record video, take pictures on the shooting places and in the course of participating in the Contest, and to communicate information on the procedure of participating in the shootings, Contest conditions, etc.
6. Dispute Settlement
6.1 All disputable issues in regard to this Contest shall be governed in accordance with the substantive law of England.
6.2 Each Participant shall be entitled to file a complaint to the Organizer in relation to this Contest, from the date when the Contest is open until the date the winners are determined - the date on the postmark will be decisive. Any complaints registered at the end of the Contest will not be considered. The complaints shall be sent in writing to the Organizer’s address marked “Complaint”. The complaint should include full name, exact address of the Participant, complaint reason along with the supporting facts and signature. Either the Participant or his/her legal representative may file the complaint. The complaints shall be subject to consideration by the Organizer within 14 (Fourteen) calendar days from the date of receipt. When considering the complaints, the Organizer should refer to the provisions hereof. The Participant should be notified of the Organizer’s decision by a letter sent to the address indicated in the complaint within 14 (Fourteen) calendar days from the date of the complaint receipt.
7. Final Provisions.
7.1. Any information and materials published by the Participants should not:
• induce to perform illegal actions, incite violence or cruelty as well as other actions that contravene the international legislation.
• contain strong language, obscene and offensive images, comparisons and expressions, including in relation to gender, race, nationality, profession, social category, age, language of the person and of the citizen, official state symbols (flags, national emblems, hymns), religious symbols, objects of cultural heritage (historical and cultural monuments) of any people, as well as the objects of cultural heritage, included into the World Heritage List.
• contain demonstration and/or description of smoking, drinking alcohol, using drugs as well as drinking beer and beer-based beverages.
• contain elements of violence, race, interethnic and religious intolerance, erotic and/or pornography materials.
• contain information aimed at promoting war, stirring up national, race or religious hatred as well as other information establishing criminal or administrative liability for its distribution.
• otherwise violate the existing international legislation.
7.2. These Condition are the only official Conditions of the Contest “Meallions show”.
7.3. The fact of Participant’s filing the application for participation according to these Conditions shall be considered to be the application for participation in the Contest, confirmation of his/her full consent hereto, the fact of understanding all conditions and consent, inter alia, with the fact that the Organizer shall be entitled to unilaterally introduce amendments hereto without any written notification of the Participant thereof by publishing a new version of the Conditions on meallions-startizen.talentlms.com. Having once accepted these Conditions, the Participant shall not be entitled to demand the change hereof.
7.4. The Organizer shall bear no responsibility for the non-fulfilled obligations in case of force majeure circumstances that directly affect the fulfillment by the Organizer of his/her obligations and preclude their fulfillment by the Organizer, including floods, fires, strikes, earthquakes or other natural factors; massive epidemics; orders of state bodies, and other objective reasons beyond the control of the Organizer.
7.5. If for whatever reason beyond the control of the Organizer, any aspect of this Contest cannot be held as planned and this affects the performance, safety, honesty, integrity or due holding of the Contest, the Organizer may, as he/she thinks fit, cancel, terminate, change or suspend the Contest or invalidate any applications to participate in the Contest.
7.6. These conditions are not public offer.